Monday, July 05, 2004

one month

i hate it that i haven't updated my blog in such a long time. in fact, i hate it that i do it a lot to my blog. though, admittedly, this is just a side experiment that i started almost 9 months (!) ago, i would have liked to have a little bit more commitment to it (just as i feel i have commitments to a lot of things, even work, despite using my productive time to blog, just like now).

it also irritates me, because this post took 3 days (but only 30 minutes) to finish, and i only had to because i felt i had too many things to mention to keep them all in my head without them either seeping out eventually, or further distracting me from my, ehem, other commitments until i finally get to write them. for one of the few times, i actually chose the latter.

i actually had the gall to start another blog. no, i'm not going to be an idiot and link it here yet, simply because i think i'll link to it only when i feel i have put a substantial amount of material in it (which, given the attention i've put into this one, means you'll likely never see it in time to be remembered).

so i do hope that in the coming days, i do post at a rate higher than what i've been going at thus far. i don't owe it to any one but myself (since there are so few those people reading this, anyway, and heck i don't owe them sh!t!), and maybe then y'all continue reading, and i'll continue writing, and maybe... we'll all get back a lot for nothing.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


My Lakbayan grade is B!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.