Sunday, December 27, 2009

lulla bye.

i was seeking clarity, and i found it across the ocean.

there were no tides leading me to peace, i found it steering sail on my own.

where i should have found an angry current, there was a dusky calm instead.

and then i knew that my restlessness would be hushed.

i had to stop first, and take it all in. when it is quiet you've found, you revel in it as you wish.

but i know i can rely on my compass once again. true north is just a guide no longer.

with that i turn my back to set off anew. tonight i lie under a myriad of stars, but i will not count them off; sleep takes its place instead. because direction has replaced confusion. it has led me to calm waters.

and her whispers will disturb me no more. tonight, she lulls me to peace.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


My Lakbayan grade is B!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.