Sunday, October 17, 2010

yes, again.

i dream not about what we've done, but what we could be in the future.

i dream of me walking behind you, the sunset filling my eyes with light, but nothing compared to the radiance of you looking back to smile at me.

i dream of sharing a table in an empty place again. where we share stories, and we plan new ones.

i dream of you asking me to come back safe. and of me promising you that i will.

i dream of talking to each other. sharing opinions that differ, because we need to be of one voice.

i dream of walking together. and while our hands don't intertwine, it does not matter. for in them is what makes our eyes twinkle, our bodies aflame, and our lives in a gentle embrace.

i dream of this, and more. but instead of comforting me to sleep, i'm left with a numb consciousness.

because this isn't what we could be in the future. this is what we're supposed to be now.

that is why, again,

i can't sleep.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


My Lakbayan grade is B!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.